The PROCISE High-Definition Professional Surround Sound Processor and Amplifier from Crestron® are painstakingly designed to achieve the ultimate audio performance, and to assure that potential demands high-performance interconnect cables between them. PROCISE XLR Balanced Audio Interconnects meet that demand, delivering high-end, studio-grade performance and reliability with clean, unpretentious cosmetics.
Crestron PROCISE interconnects employ industry-standard Neutrik® X Series connectors and Canare® Star Quad cable, assembled and tested to rigorous Crestron standards. Supple handling and a sleek, all-black appearance underscore their transparent sound quality and enhanced noise rejection, ensuring an honest, superior signal interface worthy of the PROCISE name.
- "Double balanced" shielded twisted-quad construction
- All black die-cast metal connector shells and gold contacts
- Choice of 2 or 6 ft lengths
- Crestron® guaranteed reliability
- High-count, thin strand conductors for enhanced flexibility and sound quality
- Industry-standard Neutrik® X Series XLR connectors
- PROCISE® high-end balanced audio interconnects
- RoHS compliant
- Sold individually and in sets of seven
- Studio-grade Canare® Star Quad audio cable
- Supple, satin smooth matte black PVC jacket
- Ultra low noise and ruler flat frequency response