Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance and end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-RCA2 model is a high-quality, low-loss unbalanced stereo audio cable featuring 24k gold-plated RCA male connectors at each end. A variety of popular lengths up to 12 feet is offered.
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, and 12 ft lengths
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- High-end 24k gold-plated RCA connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- High-quality, low-loss stereo audio cable
- RoHS compliant