The payroll officer is part of the HR department.
This department is responsible for all the support for all the employees of the company (offices and sales offices).
The tasks of this department are focused around recruitment, payroll, legal and employee administration, training, coaching, reporting, legal contractual advice and follow up etc. Being part of this team means keeping an open mind, work accurately, be a good listener and communicate in a polite and diplomatic way. Being a team player is essential. The payroll officer will be responsible for the payroll (operational first part), daily employee administration (car fleet, contract establishment and comp & ben) (through EMEA).
He/she reports and escalates to the HR Manager EMEA.
- Monthly payroll of Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, SA, Norway and France
- Near Future: payroll of UK, Germany, Middle East, Russia
- Prepare and process payroll information for all staff in conjunction with our payroll provider in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports
- Prepare contracts / annexes and follow up (for all employees)
- Prepare documents relative to personnel (social documents, other requests)
- Responsible for the Crestron car fleet (international)
- Follow – up on insurances
- Follow – up on other employee benefits
- Point of contact: SD Worx + international payroll providers (PKF)
- Significant operational HR and payroll experience (+ 5 years)
- Ideally education in HR or equivalent of proven work experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any additional language is a plus
- Analytical, excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information
- Assertive attitude, strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong knowledge in Belgian labor law, any additional country is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Initiative and organizational skills are valuable to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work, within short timelines