We are looking for an enthusiastic trainer to educate and give training courses to our local dealers in Norway.
You will help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Besides giving training, you will also give technical support to the local Norwegian market. This support will be both trouble shooting and problem solving concerning Crestron hardware and software.
You will provide qualified after sales technical support together with the team located at HQ in Belgium.
Your main and first focus will be training.
- Responsible for all technical trainings in Norway (Essentials, Intermediate, S+, Fusion, DMC-D/E, 101, 102…
- Oversee the Norway training calendar, you will be responsible for booking trainees, proactively attract attendees and do the following up
- Order equipment and lunches for trainings (Crestron products and 3th parties)
- Send out Certification exams and maintain / monitor the Certification Master lists and CSP lists
- Send out packs to successful candidates of the certification exams
- Monthly reporting for training data analysis
- Monitoring of EMEA training stock
- Provide logistic support for training equipment for offsite training
- Local technical responsible for the Crestron installation in showrooms, meeting rooms and training rooms
- Support Crestron projects by providing technical support, guidance and information, both on hardware and software level
- Technical Crestron knowledge is a must
- Both knowledge of Norwegian and English language
- Excellent spoken communication skills
- Ability to explain difficult issues and make sure that people understand
- Natural charisma
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Focus on qualitative results
- Technical knowledge
- Experience in AV industry
- Communication, spoken and written
- Business awareness (Fusion and Crestron knowledge)