TECHNICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Our Technical Support team and ATSG team (Advanced Technology Support Group) are providing technical support to our customers. We help and support customers with questions and issues that they can encounter when installing complex Crestron systems.
The ATSG team handles escalated cases that require a higher level of attention and follow up.
Both teams make sure that those installations go as smooth as possible making sure our customers keep choosing for Crestron. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
Being part of this team means working with a high technological product and working in a worldwide team.
Crestron Advanced Technical Support group are the best of the best when it comes to Crestron knowledge and experience.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
Crestron systems can be configured and programmed in endless different ways. In addition, Crestron systems are deployed in a variety of different environments and generally interface with different other systems.
Because of the amount of different factors involved, unexpected behavior could occur when a part of the system is not properly configured.
As an Advanced technical support engineer, you provide high level technical support and project management.
You must be able to understand, identify and provide reliable solutions for all kinds of technical challenges.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and experience
- Provide remote and onsite support in the EMEA region
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements and expectations
- Provide internal and external technical trainings
- Communicate with customers and colleagues
- Taking ownership of technical cases, projects and challenges
- Work together with direct colleagues as well as other Crestron technical support teams and engineering to resolve more advanced issues
- 5 years of Audio / Video experience
- Knowledge of Crestron products and Audio / video Technology
- Experience in programming Audio / Video systems
- C#, CCNA or IT / programming certification or experience is a plus
- Be able to assess a customer complete system and provide root cause analysis of system issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Persistent, strong problem-solving skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, creative and a solid work ethic
- Willing to travel, with little notification (in case of emergency)
- Be able to troubleshoot a system through deductive reasoning
- Work in a fast moving environment
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Result oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Customer oriented