The Regional Sales Manager works to represent the company in a defined region of the country in the South-East Area (Munich area).
As a Regional Sales Manager, your job involves working to develop business and increase profitability for the company in this specific region. You will need to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to this sector and region.
You will sell products by developing and implementing a business plan and sales strategy for your market.
A key part of the role of the Regional Sales Manager will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a weekly or monthly basis.
The role is 100% sales and client facing and daily contact with clients, top accounts, dealers and customers is an essential part of the job.
Sales Manager Role
- You will develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- You’re responsible for the performance and development of the existing accounts as well as for new prospects, new deals.
- You have to prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- You initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Conception of customer-specific system solutions based on our broad product range
- You provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- You maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports
Experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills)
Knowledge in the field of bus control and signal management of building automation, as well as experience in media, information and electrical engineering
Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationships
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Be able to work in a fast moving environment
Creative, responsible and self-motivated
Good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
Open minded and a real team player
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills