Our marketing department applies an innovative, multi-disciplinary and research based approach to promote the business and drive sales of our products and services.
This department connects the customer to the product both online and offline by using hard data as well as emotional and qualitative information.
In addition, the marketing department carries out promotional strategies for products and services.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for a Digital Marketing executive to assist in the execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will work across a broad range of digital marketing disciplines, including web, email marketing, print design, marketing automation, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and analytics.
You will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- Ensuring that our various corporate websites are kept up-to-date with new content and functionality and ensuring they are consistent with corporate style
- Optimizing sites to ensure the best possible customer experience and highest conversions
- Designing and developing assets such as landing pages and pay-per-click campaigns
- Working with the marketing communications team to plan and execute successful email marketing campaigns
- Graphic design across a range of media including print, web and video
- Reporting on campaign performance and gathering relevant insights that will assist us to optimize and improve the success of future campaigns
- Assist with the roll out of a series of new digital initiatives, including new websites, a complete inbound marketing strategy and a number of new software applications
- Optimize web content for SEO strategies
- Coordinate and implement local translations as deemed appropriate
- Advise on new trends
Our ideal candidate will require the following skills and experience
- Experience managing large-scale, commercial websites powered by the Drupal and Wordpress content management platforms
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS, with the ability to:
- Perform maintenance and ongoing optimization of website
- Modify existing email templates and / or create new templates from scratch
- Experience with Hubspot, MailChimp or similar email / marketing automation platforms
- Excellent attention to detail and a good eye for design
- A solid understanding of search engine optimization, demonstrable experience performing keyword research and optimizing websites to improve search engine rankings
- Excellent knowledge of UX best practices and demonstrable experience optimizing websites for conversion
- Experience managing pay-per-click campaigns on the Google Adwords / LinkedIn / Facebook ad networks
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily InDesign & Photoshop, but a range of experience across the entire suite would be advantageous
- About three years digital marketing experience
- A genuine passion for digital marketing, technology and creating fantastic customer experiences
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Problem solving
- Learning attitude