As our Market Manager you will take marketing direction from the US marketing team while reporting directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for US and EMEA content management, distribution and implementation of all online, written and printed material for Crestron EMEA.
You will be looking after Crestron’s image, brand and its standing within the market place. You will be making sure that Crestron is meeting the needs of its clients and potential clients. It is a high-pressure job and you will need to know about all aspects of the way Crestron operates. As such, you will implement the company’s marketing strategies in EMEA.
· Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan in appropriate languages.
· Prepare product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with US Product Management, sales and other related departments.
· Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
· Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion partners, sales, product management and other related departments to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored in time.
· Ensure that the systems are in place whereby all Sales and Marketing staff including representatives are familiar with the products, the specificities and the changes/ promotions.
· Organize and direct market and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programs are reviewed and validated, in line with the marketing strategy from the US.
· Responsible for coaching and performance appraisal of marketing team employees.
· Marketing budget: Assist the CEO in establishing pricing policies, the marketing budget and presentation, including regular reporting on keeping marketing activities and regional marketing within budget parameters.
· Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for EMEA in line with the marketing strategy from the US.
· Events: Execute end-to-end EMEA event strategy, from large trade shows to client entertainment or bespoke corporate events (with the events Manager)
· Content Marketing: Attract and retain EMEA customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing behavior.
· Working closely with the PR department. Liaise with agencies and clients.
· Social Media: Ensure all social channels are engaging, fruitful and represent the voice of the brand. Product Marketing: Work to package and present product capabilities in a clear and market appropriate way to prospects, customers and sales people of the company.
· Brand Strategy: Act as the brand champion, ensuring all marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines, are creatively engaging and relevant. Competitively position Crestron with our customers versus the competition.
· Manage marketing department, be a people manager In line with HR make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
· Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially dedicated and efficient. Evaluate and guide the different members of the team in line with the marketing business plan and the goals to achieve.
· Planning, developing, implementing and monitor/reporting on effective marketing communication campaigns for product launches, social media, exhibitions, tradeshows and conferences.
· Writing or edit copy for all EMEA marketing collateral; including brochures, emails, letters, website
· Working with external creative agencies when required
· Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
· Monitor on-going campaigns; keeping accurate records
· Undertake detailed analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
· Manage the development and launch of display advertisements
· Engage with the entire Marketing team and a variety of management personnel, across the business:
· Working with local Crestron EMEA offices to fulfill their campaign requirements
· Working closely together with the Technology department (new products, quoting tool, sales tools, pricelists…)
· Manage the production and delivery of email campaign schedules; including design, implementation and analysis
· Managing the segmentation of contact data
· Maintain Marketing Asset Library and ensure all current material is populated
- At least 10 years of marketing experience
- Degree in business, marketing or communication
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- You will have a good market knowledge and technical understanding; you need to be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organization skills and analytical skills
- Self-driven attitude, high personal reliability and engagement
- Ability to lead others by influence and develop strong relations across Crestron to achieve results
- Creative thinker, fast learner and open minded
- Experience in working in an international background is strong plus
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Planning and organizing
- Team player
- Hands-on problem solver
- Customer minded
- Focus on qualitative results
- Project monitoring
- Orientation to procedures and processes