Our Technical Service department is responsible for all the support related to the Crestron product.
The main responsibilities of this department are maintenance, troubleshooting of existing Crestron set ups, treat and answer customer questions, the repair of defect products, testing of products and quality control.
Being part of this team means working with a high technological product and working within a team.
As a Service engineer you are responsible to handle all product returns by testing, troubleshooting and repairing the failure of credit returns in a cost efficient and customer minded way.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
- Evaluating all product returns for software and hardware reworks
- Troubleshooting and repairing of failure returns
- Refurbishing and testing returns
- Performing purges, firmware and hardware reworks on stock units
- Assembling and configuring of AV equipment “Digital Media” according to the needs of the customer
- Completing RMA administration and following up on parts/open cases
- Creating and maintaining task-related information in the Product Database
- Projects in line with the processes and the tasks
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as Technical - & Customer support, product management, purchase and inventory, …
- Technical person with electronic, software and mechanical skills/knowledge.
- Passion for technology
- Knowledge of soldering (very small components)
- Hands-on and problem solver
- Focus on quality
- Team player
- Proactive and flexible
- Willing to grow and learn
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Problem solving skills
- Result Oriented
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills