As a Business development manager, you will be a part of the sales department.
The sales department is responsible for all the sales and sales support activities of the Crestron products and Crestron total solution.
You will be responsible to maintain good contacts with customers and finding new prospects.
As a business development manager, you are able to understand the technical side of our business and can translate this into a total Crestron design for our customers.
Both residential and commercial market need to be explored and expanded, working together with the technical sales team, technical support team and technology department are essential.
Business Development Manager Role
This role entails you targeting and winning new, profitable business within both existing market streams and developing new ones.
- Identify new potential business in line with prospect criteria (B-to-B)
- Acquiring new business by arranging new visits and follow-up sales leads
- Work out projects in line with requirements from the market (find new projects, explore the possible solutions and convert towards Crestron Technical Sales)
- Build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Take ownership of the sales process, ensuring customer satisfaction at every stage of the sales cycle
- Generate reports on the progress in areas of sales and business development
- Reporting, forecast and pipeline
- Constant learning and evolving on new technologies for solution-minded projects
- Keep up to date with new business opportunities and competitors
We are looking for a proven sales champion to join our team, someone who is dedicated to excellence and has a passion for new technology.
You are a real hunter with a background in AV sales.
- Experience in sales, a real hunter
- Experience and knowledge of the AV market
- Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationships
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our product
- Open minded and a real team player
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills
- Business Development
- Networking skills
- Presentation skills