As a Technical Sales Manager, you are part of the Sales department, which is responsible for all sales and sales support activities of Crestron products and Crestron total solution.
You will be responsible for the technical support of the Sales managers and work closely together with them.
In this role, you will actively participate in the sales, design, quotation, submittal and order closing process in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
As a technical sales manager, you are the expert in designs and make a project totally Crestron driven and Crestron based.
You will also be responsible to follow up on new leads coming from our Sales managers and Business Development managers. You are able to sell, thanks to your technical and product knowledge.
We will look for you to showcase your technical skills, your intuitive interpersonal skills and also your outstanding organizational abilities.
Technical Sales Manager Role
- Support of the Sales Managers, Business developers and dealers on a technical level
- Give technical, product focused advice to customers
- Analyze plans suggested by the customer and give technical advice
- Convert competitive systems to Crestron systems, whilst convincing the dealer / customer of the added Crestron value
- Suggest Crestron alternatives when a product is end of lifecycle or out of stock
- Follow-up on contacts with prospects and dealers
- Screening incoming orders for anomalies, wrong combinations of products
- Experience and knowledge of the AV market, AV/IT solutions
- Knowledge of Crestron products is a big plus
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Technical and commercial mindset, passionate about our product
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual market
- Open minded and a real team player
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Business Awareness
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills