Are you the competitive type who loves to be challenged?
We are looking for a high performing Residential Sales Manager Europe to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
Your main objectives are: growing Crestron sales in the high-end luxury residential market and managing the team of Residential Regional Sales Managers throughout Europe.
As our Residential Sales Manager Europe, you are basically the backbone of this team and will you be involved in making strategies for the growth of the residential sales.
The first countries who will be centralized in this team, will be UK, Benelux and South West region.
Your responsibilities include motivating and leading the EMEA residential sales team and also building long-term client relationships.
You should use your thorough knowledge of sales processes and creativity to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are essential in this position.
Head of Residential Sales EMEA Role
- Leading and motivating the EMEA residential sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Increase dealer’s effectiveness to sell more Crestron jobs and more Crestron products in projects
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the residential sales team
- Implements EMEA sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Attending key meetings with members of the residential sales team
- Continual development of the residential sales team by planning , monitoring and appraising job results
- Identifying key areas of improvement in the sales process
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure the members of the residential sales team are on board
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills), consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Successful experience managing a team of +5 salespeople
Beside being self-motivated, you must be a source of inspiration to your team members.
Experience and knowledge of the AV market
Fluent in English, every additional language is a plus
Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationships
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Be able to work in a fast moving environment
Creative, responsible and self-motivated
Commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our product
Open minded and a real team player
· Result Oriented
· Communication skills
· Quality Oriented
· Persuasive skills
· Analyzing customer needs
· Negotiation skills
· Business Development