Our Technical Support team and ATSG team (Advanced Technology Support Group) are providing technical support to our customers. We help and support customers with questions and issues that they can encounter when installing complex Crestron systems.
Both teams make sure that those installations go as smooth as possible making sure our customers keep choosing for Crestron. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
Crestron systems can be configured and programmed in endless different ways.
In addition, Crestron systems are deployed in a variety of different environments and generally interface with different other systems.
Because of the amount of different factors involved, unexpected behavior could occur when a part of the system is not properly configured.
We are searching a Software Developer for integrating third party hardware in the Crestron System. Main tasks are developing and programing programs for interfacing the third party software..
When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a Crestron system, Technical Support can be contacted to determine the problem and finally to resolve it. Besides this, the Technical Support team is the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding our products. Our team communicates the best practices with our customers so that they can make optimal use of our products.
- Developing software for integrating third party hardware in the Crestron System.
- Taking ownership of technical challenges and technical projects to find solutions
- Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level.
- Support complex Crestron implementations.
- Visit Crestron installation in the complete EMEA region to investigate and help solving issues.
- Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem.
- Work together with other departments for internal Crestron Projects
- Local and EMEA trainings.
- EMEA tradeshow.
- Internal Crestron installations
- Optimizing and restoring system and network issues that occur on technical level.
- Host possible training classes for internal colleagues and external customers. Mostly local but possibility to host session in the EMEA region.
- Identify customer questions and advise them on operational issues
- Set up internal tests to gain experience with (new) Crestron products. Identify and tackle possible challenges
- Communication between the internal departments and with the application engineers in our satellite offices.
• Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering as a bachelor or master, or equivalent (specialist in computer science)
• Programming skills with focus on C #, C ++
• Knowledge in other programming languages
• English language skills and confidence
• We are also happy to give graduates a chance
We offer you a diversified activity in the interesting environment of a fast growing international company.
There is also the possibility of continuous professional development as well as a performance-oriented remuneration.
They receive social benefits from a modern company as well as the opportunity to grow professionally in and with the company.