Are you the competitive type who loves to be challenged?
Your DNA: driven, energetic, competitive nature and sense of urgency
We are looking for a high performing Regional Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for the sales and margin targets in your area, which will be Russia. Our office is based in Moscow.
Working to develop business and increase profitability for the company in this specific region will be the key part of your role. You will need to have specialist sales skills and knowledge relating to our sector and your working region.
You will sell products by developing and implementing a business plan and sales strategy for your market.
The role is 100% sales and client facing, daily contact with clients, top accounts, dealers and customers is an essential part of the job.
Sales Manager Role
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Drive the sales process from plan to close
- Be responsible for the performance and development of the existing accounts as well as for new prospects, new deals
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs (be able to give systems solutions and also sales training)
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports
- Provide timely feedback to the Country Director regarding performance
Experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills), consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Experience and knowledge of the AV market
Fluent in Russian and English, any additional language is a plus
Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationship
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Be able to work in a fast moving environment
Creative, responsible and self-motivated
Commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our product
Open minded and a real team player
The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
· Result Oriented
· Communication skills
· Quality Oriented
· Persuasive skills
· Analyzing customer needs
· Negotiation skills
· Business Development
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your passion, talent and expertise you will join a high-tech, international company. Our flexible and progressive work environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility.
Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.