TECHNICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Our Technical Support team and ATSG team (Advanced Technology Support Group) are providing technical support to our customers. We help and support customers with questions and issues that they can encounter when installing complex Crestron systems.
Both teams make sure that those installations go as smooth as possible making sure our customers keep choosing for Crestron. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
Crestron systems can be configured and programmed in endless different ways. In addition, Crestron systems are deployed in a variety of different environments and generally interface with different other systems.
Because of the amount of different factors involved, unexpected behavior could occur when a part of the system is not properly configured.
When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a Crestron system, Technical Support can be contacted to determine the problem and finally to resolve it. Besides this, the Technical Support team is the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding our products. Our team communicates the best practices with our customers so that they can make optimal use of our products.
- Support internal and external Crestron Projects
- Taking ownership of technical challenges and technical projects.
- Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level.
- Support complex Crestron implementations.
- Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem.
- Work together with other departments for internal Crestron Projects
- Local and EMEA trainings.
- EMEA tradeshow.
- Internal Crestron installations
- Optimizing and restoring system and network issues that occur on technical level.
- Possibly host training classes for internal colleagues and external customers.
- Identify customer questions and advise them on operational issues
- Set up internal tests to gain experience with (new) Crestron products. Identify and tackle possible challenges
- Communication between the internal departments and with the first line support engineers in our satellite offices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, other languages are added value
- A bachelor’s degree in ICT (system and network engineering), ideally with a specialization electronics. Or equal experience.
- Significant interest in home automation and automatic control systems
- Customer and commercial mindset.
- Hands-on, problem-solving, analytical mind
- Well organized
- Experience with programming. Experience with C#
- Team player and flexible mindset
- Eager to learn and continuously improve your knowledge
KEY COMPETENCES FOR THIS ROLE
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality oriented
Tailor team competences
- Problem solving
- Customer oriented
- Planning and organizing