As an integral part of the EMEA Finance Team, we are looking for a hands-on Financial Analyst with strong communication skills.
The Finance Team is responsible for management accounting as well as for all customer related financial tasks.
This includes but is not limited to financial reporting, margin analysis, discount reporting, sales reporting, managing KPI’s, credit checks, and collection of outstanding A/R.
Being part of the Finance Team, means working accurately with financial figures.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for creating detailed commercial and financial analysis, monitoring business issues, and ongoing business trends.
The financial analyst will report to the Corporate Controller.
- Capable of performing detailed financial analysis.
- Perform various FP&A reporting for financial management with the main focus being operational reporting.
- Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary.
- Assist in preparing management reporting packages, including analytical commentary and graphs.
- Reporting on the regional, RSM, and customer level. The goal is to improve sales performance and generate actionable change through our reporting.
- The creation of adhoc reports, through Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP.
- SalesForce.Com Follow up and Reporting
- Outside the box thinker who will bring new reporting ideas to the table.
- Impeccable ethical standards.
- Bachelor or Master in business or other related area.
- At least 3 - 5 years business experience, with a focus in Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, selfmotivated attitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- SAP and BW are highly recommended
- SalesForce.com is recommended
- Highly organized, detailoriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a selfdirected environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Result oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Planning and organizing