Our Marketing department applies an innovative, multi-disciplinary and research based approach to promote the business and drive sales of our products and services.
This department connects the customer to the product both online and offline by using hard data as well as emotional and qualitative information.
In addition, the marketing department carries out promotional strategies for products and services.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
The Marketing Executive EMEA oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns with the marketing manager
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Copywriting when required for marketing collateral, including brochures and emails
- Understanding the EMEA regions marketing requirements and customer profiles
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Degree and CIM qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience within marketing executive role
- Demonstrable experience in carrying out marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to keep up a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Customer Oriented
- Planning and organising