Crestron is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. The success of Crestron is based on a total commitment to delivering the highest quality product. From lighting to climate control to audio and video control, Crestron provides the ultimate technology lifestyle. No matter where you are, or what you do, with Crestron you're always connected.
Sales Operations Department
You will be part of the Sales Operations Department. This department exists out of 5 specific teams that support the sales team and customers by coordinating sales strategies, procedures and tools. The Sales Support Services team makes sure that we have a strong fundament on product and design level and that all stakeholders get tailor made information. This team is on top of the industry by making competitive market analyses for sales employees and customers.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Sales Support Engineer. In this role, you will be assisting Dealers, Consultants, Partners, and Crestron Sales Teams with the development of Crestron A/V solutions via phone and e-mail. As being part of a team of experts, the job requires constant study and update on all the new technologies, processes and upcoming products. Key tasks consist of creation of quotes, product and design support, rework of competitive quotes, competitive analyses, updating and changing projects, finding and communicating Crestron solutions… The main focus is helping the sales and technical sales team to sell total Crestron solutions and to make them confident and knowledgeable. As an expert in product knowledge, your goal is to develop and encourage the knowledge of our employees and customers on a daily basis. Educate through technical knowledge is key!
- Deliver product and design support for Crestron EMEA staff and customers on daily basis
- Create quotes and designs
- Create competition and market analyses (market studies and comparative market research)
- Find and communicate Crestron solutions
- Significant knowledge and experience in the Crestron brand and product/ AV knowledge
- Bachelor or master degree in Electronics, ICT, Electro mechanics or a combination
- Fluent in English & German, another language is a plus but not necessary
- Passion for AV
- Good with Microsoft Office programs
- Motivated and willing to learn on a daily basis
Key competences for this role:
- Result oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Quality oriented
- Communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Learning attitude
- Planning and organizing