Crestron is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. The success of Crestron is based on a total commitment to delivering the highest quality product. From lighting to climate control to audio and video control, Crestron provides the ultimate technology lifestyle. No matter where you are, or what you do, with Crestron you're always connected.
Sales Operations Department
You will be part of the Sales Operations Department. This department exists out of 5 specific teams that support the sales team and customers by coordinating sales strategies, procedures and tools. The Sales Support Services team makes sure that we have a strong fundament on product and design level and that all stakeholders get tailor made information. This team is on top of the industry by making competitive market analyses for sales employees and customers.
We are seeking a highly organized, proactive and professional Sales Support Administrator.
In this role, you will provide vital support to our company sales team and be the key figure in the happenings of our main stakeholders: Sales employees, Customers and Sales Support Engineers.
You will be the point of contact regarding all questions; from proposal opportunity to closure.
The follow up and organization on all Request For Proposals (RFP’s) or quotations with the Sales Support Engineers will be an essential part of this function.
As an efficient Sales Support Administrator you will deliver high quality support and help our sales team meet its targets.
- Plan and organize all quotation related questions from Sales Employees and customers.
- Logging, assigning, distribution and tracking & filing of our customer's RFP's/quotation requests, as well as communicating with our customers and Sales team via phone or email regarding information gathering, quote status, and product inquiries/ pricing.
- Prioritize client needs and aligning with departmental resources.
- Follow up on proposed timeframes by sales support engineers (designs, schemes)
- Develop tailor made quotes / bill of materials for the sales team and customers.
- Follow up on all Proposal Opportunities to closure (won/lost/cancelled);
- Additional tasks and special projects as directed
- Must have excellent verbal, listening and written skills, and Customer Service phone skills.
- Must have strong Data Entry skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to prioritize large volumes of information.
- Excellent language skills: English is a must and all additional languages are a big plus.
- Must works well with all levels of internal management, staff and vendors
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment, while maintaining an extremely high level of accuracy and a positive professional attitude
- Energetic "people-person" with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent administrative skills
Key competences for this role:
- Result oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Quality oriented
- Communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Procedure and process oriented
- Planning and organizing