PURCHASE & INVENTORY DEPARTMENT
The purchase & inventory department is the center of communication between Crestron EMEA and Crestron US.
The main tasks of this department are planning of inventory, ordering and receiving commodities in close relationship with the warehouse and customs department, maintenance of items and pricelists in the systems, etc.
JOB INFORMATION: TASKS & REQUIREMENTS
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, the Inventory Analyst will support the Materials Management team in maintaining optimal levels of stock, analysis of material usage, and creation of demand forecasts.
The analyst will collaborate closely with CUSA Materials Management team in projects that affect global supply, and identify ways of improving processes or reducing costs.
In order to ensure inventory accuracy, the analyst will perform regular reviews and define actions to minimize inventory discrepancies, in collaboration with 3PL.
The analyst will support administrative tasks tied to procurement of goods and services, timely stock arrival, and inventory management within our region.
- Forecasting the supply of finished goods required, using available data and input from Sales, Technology and other departments.
- Determining optimal inventory levels.
- Communication and collaboration with CUSA Materials Management and external vendors to ensure action and follow-up on forecast and maintaining the optimal inventory levels.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by reviewing discrepancies, determining root causes and defining solutions, in collaboration with 3PL and other logistics departments.
- Various administrative tasks related to purchasing and inventory management
- Coordinating inbound shipments with transport companies & customs.
- Set up and maintain inventory reporting tools for management and order departments.
- Perform controlling activities related to consigned inventory at satellite offices.
* These are not limited and will change/evolve through time.
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent English and Dutch, other languages are a plus
- Comfortable with all MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Excel – very good (this is a must)
- Experience with ERP software (SAP a plus)
- +2 years of experience in operational setting
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solving attitude
- You are pro-active, take initiative and you see solutions
- Self-starter, but team player
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic, positive
- Willingness to travel, <5%
- Result oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality oriented
- Customer oriented
- Information processing and management
- Problem solving