As a Technical Sales Manager, you are part of the Sales department, which is responsible for all sales and sales support activities of Crestron products and Crestron total solution.
You will be responsible for the technical support of the Sales managers and work closely together with them, to deliver the projects from a technical perspective.
In this role, you will actively participate in the sales, submittal and order closing process.
As a technical sales manager, you are the expert in making a project totally Crestron driven and Crestron based.
You will also be responsible to follow up on new leads coming from our Sales managers and Business Development managers.
You are able to sell, thanks to your technical and product knowledge.
We will look for you to showcase your technical skills, your intuitive interpersonal skills and also your outstanding organizational abilities.
Technical Sales Manager Role
- Support of the Regional Sales Managers, Business Development managers and dealers on a technical level
- Give technical, product focused advice to customers
- Analyze plans suggested by the customer and give technical advice
- Identify questions of our Crestron customers and find solutions for complex problems
- Communication with Sales Support Services regarding complex projects
- Convert competitive systems to Crestron systems, whilst convincing the dealer / customer of the added Crestron value
- Follow-up on contacts with prospects and dealers
- Investigate on a regular base our new and existing high-tech products; this is a constant learning process (new products, new business, new solutions and development of the market)
- Communication with product & engineering department on a regular basis
- Suggest Crestron alternatives when a product is end of lifecycle or out of stock
- Experience and knowledge of the AV market, AV/IT solutions
- Proven (first) sales experience, preferably with a technical background
- Knowledge of Crestron products is a big plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Technical and commercial mindset, passionate about our product
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions within the commercial audiovisual market
- Open minded and a real team player
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn and improve existing knowledge
- Business Awareness
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills