As our Regional Sales Manager Norway you represent our company.
You will develop new business and increase profitability for our company in this specific regio.
This involves taking responsibility for revenue, profit and quality targets.
- You will develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company goals and profitability
- You have to prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects and you initiate and coordinate development of these action plans to penetrate new markets
- You will be responsible for the performance and development of existing accounts as well as for prospects and new deals
- You provide timely, accurate pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- You maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales and activity reports
- You provide timely feedback to our Regional Director, regarding performance
Proven experience in sales management is a must (leadership, sales skills and commercial results)
A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Technical and commercial mindset is a must
Open minded and excellent communication skills (focus on listening and understanding)
The ability to work in a fast moving environment
Responsible, self motivated, well organized and creative person
Fluent in Norwegian and English, any additional language is a plus.