We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, hard- working, tech-savvy and self-motivated individual to join our residential sales team.
Your key responsibility is to increase our residential sales through a network of specialist custom installers within your region, France, Italy & Spain.
- Grow our business with existing dealers and recruit new high quality dealers (committed Crestron accounts are the key to our success)
- Maximize opportunity conversion rate by supporting our dealers through the different sales stages
- Develop and promote strong, long-lasting dealer relationships built on trust
- Assist and participate in trade shows and events within the region
- Help dealers in their translation of the customer needs into Crestron solutions and offerings
- Provide regular forecasting, market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Participate in regular training and proactively deliver product training / updates to local partners.
- International travel, depending on the various types of business developed in the region
- Realize regional sales targets by meeting customers, follow up on sales leads, making targeted cold calls
- Identify, develop, regularly evaluate our sales channel and ensure that it aligns with the strategy of our residential business unit
- Analyze our customers’ needs and provide an appropriate value proposition in return
- Provide monthly sales forecasting, reports and feedback of market information (products, competition, market trends…) and feedback product requirements and information
- Self-starting sales professional - results oriented
- Spotless integrity and professionalism
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful, well self-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Strong commercial interest and understanding of the residential custom installation market
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A proven track record in technology sales
- Computer proficiency including the “Microsoft Office package” and able to use Salesforce CRM after an initial training program
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in French and Italian, very good knowledge of English
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills
- Business Development