As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for the sales and margin targets in your area, which will be Saudi Arabia.
Working to develop business and increase profitability for the company in this specific region will be the key part of your role. You will need to have specialist sales skills and knowledge relating to our sector and your working region.
You will sell products by developing and implementing a business plan and sales strategy for your market.
The role is 100% sales and client facing, daily contact with clients, top accounts, dealers and customers is an essential part of the job.
Sales Manager Role
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Be responsible for the performance and development of the existing accounts as well as for new prospects, new deals.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports
- Provide timely feedback to the Country Director regarding performance (Salesforce)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills), consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Driven by targets
- Experience and knowledge of the AV market
- Fluent in English
- Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationships
- Networking skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our product
- Open minded and a real team player
- Result Oriented
- Communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Persuasive skills
- Analyzing customer needs
- Negotiation skills
- Business Development