31 Aug 2017
Crestron, a global leader in enterprise control and automation technology, is upgrading its EMEA Experience Centres to reflect the full range of new products launched in 2017. Strengthening its position at the forefront of the AV industry.
Designed to showcase both corporate and residential technologies in a fully immersive environment, Crestron dealers, consultants and end users will be able to experience and use the facilities to demonstrate the power of Crestron solutions.
“As a global leader we pride ourselves on supporting our dealers with the best facilities we can so that they can succeed in a competitive marketplace. The updated experience centres will provide all the latest technologies so that they can provide the best solutions for their clients.” Christophe Malsot, Regional Director South-West Europe & North-West Africa.
Key updates to Paris include:
· The latest generation DigitalMedia; the DM NVX series. The only end-to-end, secure solution that delivers 4K60, 4:4:4, and HDR over standard 1Gb Ethernet, the new DM NVX Series also features USB 2.0 routing, built-in DSP, and all-in-one encoding/decoding.
· The sleek, all-in-one console Crestron Mercury™ has been installed demonstrating that any space can be transformed into a highly effective collaboration area. It combines all the must-have conferencing and collaboration features employees need, along with the fast, secure cloud provisioning and management required by IT managers.
· The all new room availability hallway sign SSW illuminating bright green to indicate an available room, and red to indicate an occupied room. The SSW is perfectly visible from up to 15 metres away and yet highly energy efficient, utilising less than 2 watts.
· Crestron Fusion® featuring Global Device Monitoring, Data Collection and Reporting, Room Scheduling and Remote Help Desk is also on display, allowing integrators to see benefits Crestron can bring to their clients.
· In addition, Crestron touch screens have been upgraded to the impressive new TSW-X60 range, allowing staff and visitors seamless control across the office and experience environment. This new intuitive series of advanced technology combines high power performance with high level security and boasts the benefit of a faster and more powerful internal processor along with new features that deliver big benefits.
To make an appointment to visit the Paris showroom please email: firstname.lastname@example.org